Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blue, gold and a bow

Hi everyone!

My backlog continues as this post features my nails from last month. I've been hanging onto the 3D blue bows for quite some time without an occasion to wear some blinged up nails. Well, the occasion never came, but I still wanted to wear them, so I paired the bow up with some gold and blue :) I chose OPI Can't find my Czechbook and Orly Bling to match the bow and also added a gold stud on my pinky to complete the look.

blue, gold and a bow

blue, gold and a bow

blue, gold and a bow

I'm off to prepare for my New Year's Eve party tonight now. Have a wonderful time with family and friends, and I'll catch you in 2015!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And actually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to uncover if this quick test can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...